BUSINESS CONTROLLER BALTICS / Vaasan
Fri Sep 6 10:37:00 2019
Vaasan is a Finnish bakery company that operates also in the Baltic countries. Our product range consists of fresh bread and other bakery products, which we market with well-established and renowned local operators and brands: Vaasan in Finland, Leibur in Estonia, Hanzas Maiznica in Latvia and Vilniaus Duona in Lithuania. Vaasan has a total of 9 bakeries and it employs some 1400 people. We are part of the international bakery group Lantmännen Unibake, which is part of the Swedish agricultural cooperative Lantmännen – one of Europe’s largest groups within the bioenergy, machinery, agriculture and food sector.
Vaasan is now looking for a professional and experienced
BUSINESS CONTROLLER BALTICS
who acts as a finance business partner for MD Baltics, building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with area senior management and their teams, supporting and challenging teams in decision making. He/she takes a senior role in analyzing the business performance and facilitates change to ensure that key financial targets are delivered.
Business Controller acts as an area business controller for Baltics:
- Ensures that planning inputs in outlooks, forecasts and budgets are understood, and that the planning assumptions are reasonable
- Ensures that controlling processes in own are align with Cluster and Unibake processes and schedules
- Ensures high quality in month end reporting, in collaboration with local controllers
- Safeguards the quality of outputs
Business Controller Baltics reports to Head of Business Control in Finland and to the MD Baltic, and acts as a manager for country business controllers in Baltic area. He/she works daily in one of the Baltic countries and travels frequently over the Baltic.
We expect from the candidate:
- At least 5-years work experience in business controlling, industry experience is a benefit
- Relevant university degree
- Strong understanding on commercial issues and mechanisms in retail business
- Analytical, strong overall financial awareness and capability to see behind the numbers
- ERP and reporting tool experience, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proactive way of working, ability to build partnerships and capability to drive change
- Fluent written and oral English, knowledge of Baltic languages is an asset
- Flexibility to travel
Vaasan offers interesting and challenging work in an international company, career opportunities and motivating compensation package.
Please send your CV in English, with reference „Business Controller Baltics” by the 22nd of September, 2019 to e-mail: email@example.com. Additional information is given by MPS Eesti consultant Maarika Luht, assistant Aili Meidra, tel. +372 683 0350.