LOGISTICS COORDINATOR / Sajas Group Estonia
Thu Feb 18 09:38:00 2021
Sajas Group is a Finnish brush technology corporation with the market experience of over 75 years. Sajas Group exports technical brushes to more than 40 countries around the world. Sajas Group companies are Sajakorpi Oy (mother company of Sajas Group), Sajas Group Estonia OÜ (Estonia) and Saja GmbH (Germany). Main customer segments are using brushes in road sweeping, industrial and special applications and airfield cleaning. Sajas Group Estonia OÜ has recently moved to new premises near Tallinn, Jüri and has currently about 35 employees. www.sajas-group.com
Sajas Group Estonia OÜ is looking for
who is responsible for coordinating the delivery after sales has closed the deal.Logistics coordinator acts as the project manager of the delivery, communicating directly with the customer, production/warehouse and the logistics companies. He/she takes care of invoices and reminders and informs the sales about problems with payments.
The tasks include:
- Internal price offers (self cost calculation)
- Order confirmations to the customers
- Organizing transport (price inquiries/communication with transport company) + customs documents + CMR + certificates
- Prepairing Invoices, packing lists, pallet labels
- Communication between Germany/Finland & Estonia (orders and problem solving)
- Document archiving
- Once a month Intrastat report
- Once a quarter Package report + annual auditing
We expect from a successful candidate:
- Similar work experience, logistics education is an asset
- Good communication skills, correctness and accuracy
- Cooperativeness and teamwork orientation
- Initiative and hands-on attitude
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Teams and ERP systems)
- Very good Estonian and English in spoken and written, German, Russian and Finnish are beneficial
Normal working hours Mo-Fri 8am - 4pm. (possible flexibility is recommendable). The position is temporary covering parental leave, but may change permanent.
We offer challenging and interesting work in an international company, good working environment and motivating compensation.
Please send your CV and application letter with salary expectation in English, with reference “Logistics coordinator” to recruitment company MPS Eesti no later than 28th of February 2021 by e-mail: email@example.com. Additional information will be provided by MPS Eesti consultant Maarika Luht and assistant Aili Meidra, tel. +372 683 0350.