MARKETING MANAGER / Citycon
Fri Mar 8 14:13:00 2019
Citycon is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban, grocery-anchored shopping centres in the Nordic region, managing assets that total almost EUR 4.5 billion. Citycon is No. 1 shopping centre owner in Finland and among the market leaders in Norway, Sweden and Estonia. Citycon has also established a foothold in Denmark. Citycon owns 40 shopping centres and 1 other retail property. Of the shopping centres, 12 are located in Finland, 15 in Norway, 9 in Sweden, including Kista Galleria, 2 in Estonia (Rocca and Kristiine) and 2 in Denmark. Citycon’s shopping centres attract approximately 170 million visitors annually. Citycon is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki since 1988 and is a member of European Public Real Estate Association. Citycon is recognized as a long-term player committed to sustainable shopping centre management.
who coordinates key marketing related functions for the projects run by Citycon for shopping centres Kristiine and Rocca al Mare in Tallinn.
Marketing Manager works closely with the Group Marketing Director and Shopping Centre Manager in order to develop and execute processes and projects in support of the marketing team.
We expect from the candidate:
• 3-5 years of experience in social media coordination, public relations and marketing
• work experience in PR or marketing agency as well as work experience in an international environment would be an asset
• BA degree in public relations/communications/marketing or related field, or comparable experience
• Good written and oral skills in Estonian and English
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good cooperation and networking skills
• Superior time management and organization skills, ability to multitask
• Able to work well both independently and with a team
Citycon offers interesting work and professional development opportunities in an international company, professional team and motivating compensation package
Please send your CV in English, with reference „Citycon” by the 24th of March, 2019 to e-mail: email@example.com. Additional information is given by MPS Eesti consultant Maarika Luht, assistant Aili Meidra, tel. 683 0350.