OFFICE ASSISTANT / Sajas Group Estonia
Wed Mar 18 14:41:00 2020
Sajas Group is a Finnish family-owned brush production corporation established in 1945. The products made by Sajas Group are used in a wide range of industries - the brush solutions can be found in oil recovery, industrial problem solving, fish farming, agriculture, peat extraction, water treatment and, of course, in cleaning streets and highways, lawns and parks, railways and airport runways. New innovations are being born continuously. Being operated by the third generation already, Sajas Group offers its clients the know-how and high-quality products with the experience of over 70 years behind them. Sajas Group companies are: Suomen Tekniset Harjat Oy (mother company of Sajas Group), Sajakorpi Oy, Sajas Group Estonia OÜ and Saja GmbH (Germany).
Sajas Group Estonia OÜ has recently moved to new premises near Tallinn, Jüri and has currently about 40 employees. www.sajas-group.com.
Sajas Group Estonia OÜ is now looking for a positive and cooperative
The tasks include:
- Communicating with customers by phone, email, and onsite
- Preparation of sales offers and placing of orders
- Organizing transport (inside Estonia mainly, but also knowledge of export transport is recommendable) in cooperation with the Supply Chain Manager
- Operational communication in relation to production fulfillment of orders.
- Input of product-related data into business software.
- Making invoices and packing lists
- Personnel management related tasks (preparation of contracts, organizing health care etc.)
- Document management and archiving
- Maintaining order in the office, ordering office supplies and coordinating service suppliers
We expect from a successful candidate:
- Similar work experience
- Good communication skills, correctness and accuracy
- Cooperativeness and teamwork orientation
- Initiative and hands-on attitude
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Teams and ERP system)
- Very good Estonian and English in spoken and written, Russian and Finnish are beneficial
Normal working hours Mo-Fri 8am - 4pm. (possible flexibility is recommendable).
We offer stable and interesting work in an international company, good working environment and motivating compensation.
Please send your CV and application letter with salary expectation in English, with reference “Assistant” to executive search company MPS Eesti no later than 5th of April 2020 by e-mail: email@example.com. Additional information will be provided by MPS Eesti consultant Maarika Luht and assistant Aili Meidra, tel. +372 683 0350.